Caddell’s capabilities are unmatched.
- 111th among Engineering News Record’s (ENR) Top 400 Contractors
- Portfolio of more than $6.5 billion in design/build, construction manager at risk, and preconstruction services
- Extensive experience with ground-up construction, renovations, additions, and upgrades
- Committed to partnership — flexible, cooperative culture
Caddell equals quality.
- 35+ years of longevity in business
- Strict Quality Control measures at every step, in every phase, and at every level
- 90% of projects in the last 10 years performed for repeat customers
Caddell is serious about safety.
- 25+ consecutive years with an EMR below the national average
- Winner of multiple national, state and client safety awards
- Top-down approach with constant training and incentives for employees and subcontractors
Caddell is committed to SUSTAINABILITY.
- 31st among Engineering News Record’s (ENR) 100 Top Green Contractors
- LEED requirements and sustainable features in 85+ projects valued at more than $7.5 billion
- Unrivaled expertise in energy efficiency
Caddell is FINANCIALLY STRONG.
- Bonding capacity for a single job is in excess of $520 million, with an aggregate capacity of $2 billion.
- Zero debt