Consider Construction. Consider Caddell.
Don’t miss Catalyst—a rare and up-close look at the many avenues available for a career in construction. Meet and interact with some of Caddell’s brightest employees and senior leadership in a small, personal setting and gain exposure to new opportunities you may not have considered yet. You’ll leave energized and enlightened, ready to ace your final years of school and start constructing what matters with Caddell!
For more information, contact Essence Drake at (334) 394-0177 or Essence.Drake@caddell.com.
Who? One year of college education or equivalent training/experience and considering a career in the construction industry
What? In-depth introduction to the business of construction and the varieties of career paths available
When? May through July
Where? Caddell’s corporate headquarters in downtown Montgomery, AL
Why? See if construction is right for you and learn about:
• Construction A to Z
• Caddell’s corporate history and current corporate structure
• The life cycle of a project
• Introduction to construction contracts
• Introduction to construction technology
• Construction safety basics
• Introduction to estimating, proposal development, and procurement
• Overview of construction documentation